Thursday 28 July 2011

50 Cent is PISSED and cancels his new album!

WOW. Someone is PISSED! Seriously what Interscope do to deserve such FIRE?!




He tweets: 

"Man I'm not releasing a album i can't believe interscope is this f***ed up right now. I apologize to all my fans (sic).
"I will work with other artist on there projects but I will not put out another album. They dropped the ball with me one time to many (sic)."
"My whole career iv been doing s**t and they have been playing catch up this is the last f**king album THEY BETTER WAKE UP AND WORK (sic)."
"I would rather not launch my album without a plan the whole system is executing. I don't know     why they play with me, they know how I get (sic)."
WOW all were going to say is publicity stunt?   Interscope has some explaining to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment