Sunday 24 July 2011

Armenian Princess Kim K suffers from psoriasis



Sources report the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star suffers from psoriasis.
Kim stated, “I’d heard of it before because my mom has always had it, but she didn’t have red flaky dots all over her.
“People don’t understand the pressure on me to look perfect. When I gain a pound, it’s in the headlines, so imagine what the tabloids will do to me when they see all these spots.”
Instead of trying to hide her condition, Kim is going public with her skin problems.  Her visit to a dermatologist will be featured on an upcoming episode of the show.
Kim will wed basketball player Kris Humphries in August.
Seriously though, who cares? Shes still beautiful and as long as its not life threatening its fine! Keep being beautiful Kimmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment