Wednesday 27 July 2011

Demi Lovato THINKS she is a good role model.


HMMMM We love Demi but we would NOT agree with this! The only role model you are is teaching kids what NOT to do. Just because your vocal about your issues does not make you a role model. It makes you their voice which is great but to be honest I would not like it if any young ones were following your footsteps. Especially because if you stuff up again (Which you will because your human and young!) it would not reflect well on your younger fans and fans in general! So just for PC's sake, Im going to call you Good person because to become a role model takes a lot more than just telling people your not "bad" anymore.

Demi on being a role model:
'Kids used to tell me, 'You're my role model.' And I'd want to shake them and be like, 'Whyyyyyy?'' I finally feel like I can inspire people. I can be proud of it.'

Demi reveals why she is vocal about her issues:
'Because I know that if I can use my voice to speak to one person, or one family, then I've done my part. I feel like it's no coincidence that God put me through all of this and has also given me the voice that I have. I feel like my purpose on earth is much greater than just being a singer, a musician or actress. I think it's to reach out to people and to raise awareness of these issues that not many people speak about.'

No comments:

Post a Comment