Sunday 31 July 2011

Kings of Leon is a DISAPPOINTMENT!



Seriously this is PATHETIC! What a fucking loser Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill fell "sick" which resulted in the band having to cancel their show WHILE they were playing their show! HOW UNPROFESSIONAL! We get that health is important here but after seeing the other King's of Leon members express anger for his his behavior just pisses us off because the fuck was apparently 'drinking to much.' I HOPE that all Kings of Leon fans boycott Kings of Leon as a sign that this fucking twat needs to get his shit together! 


The show went something like this:


The temperature was in the high 90s, which prompted the singer to complain of getting "hot."


He then told the crowd:
"My voice is completely 100 percent wrong. I'm sorry.
I'm gonna go backstage for a second. I'm gonna vomit. I'm gonna drink some beer … and for the record, I'm not drunk … I'm about to fall down here because I'm so goddamn hot. … I'm gonna come back out here and I'm gonna play three more songs."
But he never came back.
Bandmate and younger brother Jared Followill addressed the crowd after he left, apologizing to fans.
"We are so unbelievably sorry. There's no words right now. Caleb's just a little unfit to play the rest of the show.
I know you guys f—ing hate us. I'm so sorry. I can't apologize enough. It's really not our fault. He can't play the rest of the show. … F—ing hate Caleb, not us."
Jared continued and said:
Dallas, I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am. There are internal sicknesses & problems that have needed to be addressed. No words.
I love our fans so much. I know you guys aren't stupid. I can't lie. There are problems in our band bigger than not drinking enough Gatorade

Is Jared saying that Caleb has a drinking problem? CLEARLY YES! Thanks for that Jared but that just WON'T cut it because not only did your brother let your and down, he let US DOWN. THE FANS. THE FANS are what give you everything! And just as we have given you everything we can TAKE IT ALL AWAY!. UGHH SO MAD. DOUBLE THUMBS DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment