Wednesday 27 July 2011

Lindsay Lohan in trouble again


Seriously girl, you need to get your shit together because this is just getting ridiculous!! Having said that, I think it was INCREDIBLY unprofessional of this worker to speak to a customer this way let alone go public about it. We get that you need to get paid but seriously, after seeing your behavior I know NEVER to get you or your company to install anything for me! The dispute goes a little something like this:

The worker tried to handle the situation on his own:

"Hi Lindsay! Well, I sent you two invoices and several BBMs and texts. I have never heard back from you. So I guess you just aren't going to pay for my labor or your equipment. I am sorry, but I cannot let that much money go."
To which she responded:
"Sorry!! I will have it to you this wk! I'm changing business managers and such so I'm trying to handle it asap."
 Clark got no response and so he responded with this RUDE and disgusting comment: 
"You're a RECOVERING addict who goes to the santa monica probation dept. Should I share this as well? You're a born druggie!"
Seriously? We get that Lindsay should pay the dude but that is beyond disgusting! you never beat on someone while they are down OR poke fun at a recovering addict you little twirp. We hope you get fired.

No comments:

Post a Comment