Tuesday 19 July 2011

Rihanna States the obvious: "I could never dress like Gaga"



Tell us something the world doesn't know. Seriously, without the fame Stefani Germanotta would not even dress like Gaga...I mean she did it for attention and thats EXACTLY what she got!

Rihanna said:"I don't think I could walk down the street wearing bubbles or a dress made of ham, [but] what Lady Gaga has done has been kind of amazing.

"I am the opposite. I wear clothes I would wear on the street. I'm all about a real look."
 
"I am the opposite. I wear clothes I would wear on the street. I'm all about a real look."
Thanks for that Riri but what Gaga has done is not that amazing, I mean half the time she dresses in underwear and bra with a few chains and a massive bow. Trash if you ask us. Riri why don't you offer Gaga some tips on how to be real and dress right? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment